BUDDHIST PILGRIMAGE TOUR
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Cost on Request
DAY 01:- ARRIVAL AT GAYA – BODHGAYA
Arrival at Gaya Airport, pickup and transfer to Bodhgaya, check in hotel. Evening visit Mahabodhi temple under the holy Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha has enlightenment. Dinner & overnight stay at Bodhgaya.
DAY 02:- BODHGAYA – NALANDA – RAJGIR - BODHGAYA
After breakfast visit Bodhgaya -As the place of the Buddha's Enlightenment, Bodhgaya is the spiritual home of Buddhists. Bodhgaya situated near the river Niranjana is one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centre. Since it was here that Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree. Later visit Mahabodhi Temple & proceed to Nalanda & Rajgir. NALANDA - Nalanda was the most renowned university in ancient India. It derived its name from Na-alam-da, meaning Insatiable in Giving, one of the names by which the Lord Buddha was known. RAJGIR -The picturesque Rajgir, or Rajagriha as it was known in the past (literally, the abode of kings) is surrounded by the meandering river Banganga and 5 hills. After he renounced his royal heritage came to this city to seek the path of ovation. Dinner & overnight stay at Bodhgaya.
DAY 03:- BODHGAYA – VAISHALI - KUSHINAGAR
After breakfast proceed drive to Kushinagar via visiting Vaishali. The very special place to Buddhists as The Lord Buddha delivered his last sermon & announced his impending “Nirvana". See the majesty of Ashok Pillar - Lotus tank, Chaumukhi. On arrival at Kushinagar, check in hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Kushinagar.
DAY 04:- KUSHINAGAR - LUMBINI
After breakfast sightseeing of Kushinagar visit Mahaparinirvana temple where Lord Buddha take his last breath, Ranbhar Stup the creamation site of Lord Buddha. proceed to Lumbini with packed Lunch. While going to Lumbini, stop at India/Nepal border for Visa / Immigration formalities. Later check-in at Hotel. After noon visit Lumbini, the Birth place of Lord Buddha. Dinner & overnight stay at Lumbini.
DAY 05:- LUMBINI – VARANASI
After breakfast proceed drives to Varanasi. Check in hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Varanasi.
DAY 06:- VARANASI
Early morning boat ride tour on River Ganges at the time of Sun rise, The morning of Varanasi is famous in the world. This is the time people come to have their bath and pray and many other religious activities can be seen during the Boat ride. These rituals remind one of the nature worship prevalent in India. Back to hotel. After breakfast Sarnath tour the holiest place for Buddhist peoples, Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha preached fist sermon after getting enlightenment. One can visit all about Buddhism like Buddhist temple, Ruins, Stupas and collection from Buddha period in archaeological Museum. Evening ceremony of Ganga Aarti. Dinner & overnight stay at Varanasi.
DAY 07:- DEPARTURE FROM VARANASI
After breakfast departure transfer from hotel to Varanasi Airport / Railway station for connect Flight / Train to next destination with sweet memories.
* A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
* Accommodation on double/Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary at all place
* Daily breakfast at all hotels
* Pick up and drop transfers from airport / railway station - hotel - airport
* Sightseeing and all transfers as mention the vehical as per the itinerary
* Assistance at all arrival and departure points
* All hotel related taxes and transport related taxess
* Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver bata
* Any Air Fare & Train Fare. Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, maintenance fee.
* Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
* Camera fees
* Monument entrance fees .
* Medical and travel insurance
* All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
* Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
* Anything not mentioned under 'Inclusions'